Kanye's Backstage meltdown

The yo dawg one is the best!!! :rofl

u do kno the back stage one was from a year or two ago right? its not the same outburst… just incase u thought it was

ya but apparently some people think any publicity is good for you :retardclap

and I DONT know why you guys are so thick headed to the situation that her being a white chick has nothing to fuckin do with it

shes from another genre and brand new with no credibility, thats why he was a lil fag and got pissed off

drop the racial shit, he still sucks but seriously stop turning into that when its not

You guys are so ghey, n166er this n166er that, seriously, grow the fuck up.

if blk people call each other ni99ers why cant white people call them that?

nah they can, using it that way has no power or meaning anymore , using it like that is the same shit

using it like in a kanye situation is being stupid and racist because you are obviously being racist about it when the whole fucking thing has NOTHing to do with race

I understand what your saying but if it was a different black guy than I think people prolly wouldn’t jump to conclusions about this being racial.

He’s already in question for being racist from previous national comments.

it just seems like if i went up to a random black person at hvcc and said “hey whats up ni99er?” id probably get shot at :lol

:ahh:rofl:rofl:rofl

We should spray paint “Ni**** Hunter” on your truck. It will bring the camo redneck truck to a whole new level

= tires slashed at HVCC and/or parking lot truck carbeque :rofl:rofl

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/yo_delprad/kanye20911.jpg

negative, 8ply tires at 80psi = unhappy ******

I am not racist but there is a difference between a black person and a ni66er. Much the same as a regular white person and white trash. Every ethnicity has people who give the rest of the group a bad image. White, black, chinese, what-ever.

Does anyone know Taylor’s response to what happened? I saw the actual moment, she took it like a champ and didn’t say a word. Did she release a statement?

+1. The black man who is educated, has a good job, dresses professionally/appropriately etc. is great.

The black man who wears his pants around his knee caps is not.

x2

+1 I think every black person here at GE I get along with 100%. They are cool because they aren’t ni*****

x10000 I felt the same way about the engineering firm i interned at.

I don’t want to get involved in the race conversation here… but c’mon… “n*ggeruption” is HILARIOUS.

:rofl:rofl
at the end of one of the videos posted the news lady says that obama called kanye jackass off camera when he was told about the vma incident. :haha:lol