People are fucking stupid.

Should we…

1. Leave the karma as is - and then show everyone who left what…?

2. Delete all karma - and then start fresh showing what people left what?

3. fuck karma all together?

I see too many “You’re stupid - xxxxx”

xxxx - being the username of someone other than them.

Hmm I’d say leave the name of who sent it, but then people will just retaliate and give them neg karma and we will have a karma war of sorts…

X2

You should be able to see who left karma. That will make it like eBay, you only leave negative if you are willing to accept the consequences from the other person.

this thread sucks - karma

Touche, or you can leave posative karma with a negative message like “nice job asshole” or something to that nature.

mine says im starting to make jeg look smart : (

Let people see who sent you karma.

Karma as a whole is kinda meh, anyway. It’s pretty gay when I see members who I’ve never even heard of with like 5 green squares, when fucking rad asses like Jam have -karma.

So gay.

this has my vote

Show who left it. You’ll be able to assult those people in real life… because they won’t be able to hide behind a keyboard when they said something they knew they weren’t going to have to stand for. :slight_smile:

Or just ask someone who used to be a mod who left you the karma :slight_smile:

1. its 100% useless.
    Its nto a trader rating ect, it dosent add anything to the forum.
    It glorifies E pissing contests and its all about whos sucking who off.
    all seeing who left it is gonna do is make the person who got Neg karam, go give it to the person who left it.
    ect ect.

Maybe take away neg karma and only leave positive karma, so if you let someone have it ect, you get a poz, but people can’t leave neg for no reason.

Just leave it… i haz a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cock… on the internet

Karma on this forum is completely useless. On MR2OC at least, they have trader ratings and such, that’s useful bec. I have used it many times to buy and sell things there, and everyone benefits. Karma here is totally phony. Make it a trader rating, and let it show who left it. At least the bandwidth is justified then.

At least make in un anonymous

I bet my neg karma is from the same 3 douche bags

not all the same 3 :wink:

you should be able to leave karma and see who left it but it has to be for a legit reason this you are fucking stupid nonsense

i really wish i could see who is giving me all of this stupid -karma

srsly, people post threads about DRINKING BLEACH and have better karma than me

wtf

Fuck karma all together

Who cares? I thought karma was a late april fools joke by you guys. It doesn’t work, will always be abused, and since most people on here seem to know everyone else, the buying system is pretty safe anyways.

Just delete it and put up something else, or nothing at all?

Useless.