Regarding KARMA...

Unless your post was REALLY full of fail or your username happens to be The_Russian, I probably did not give you negative karma.

Some FGGT member (ILl keep his Contact info out of this) gave you negative karma. Not me.

that is all.

fggts.

Get over yourself

Yeah really…noone cares that much AZNDNCR

lol

lol this reminds me of a post i made in a thread JEG started in which all i said was “- Karma for being JEG” and i didn’t really leave any neg karma…but still got 2 neg karma’s of my own for being a dick.

we might need a new mod or 2 to monitor the proper administering and use of karma…after all, this is an online popularity contest isn’t it? not some gay automotive forum…

agreed.

See…Fuck that Zonger…you just gave me negative Karma…fucking bullshit man and you know it…you know it man

FUCK

lol. i gave no one karma in this thread.

however, it is kind of funny when i get strings of negative karma that looks like this…

FS: 10' GAZEBO - LINK...  	08-29-2008 02:13 PM  	less faggotz in this thread please
FS: Bean and Cheese... 	08-29-2008 02:10 PM 	big fag
FS: Bean and Cheese... 	08-29-2008 02:09 PM 	ur the fucking fagget
FS: Bean and Cheese... 	08-29-2008 01:42 PM 	annoying

It’s Friday and I’m… 08-22-2008 11:31 AM FUCK YOU FGGT
It’s Friday and I’m… 08-22-2008 11:19 AM shut it
It’s Friday and I’m… 08-22-2008 10:59 AM FUCK YO OLYMPIAN GYMNISTS! -nik
Poll: How much is… 08-19-2008 03:54 PM WAT
Thanks / Karma /… 08-19-2008 10:00 AM FGGT
WTB: Hollywood Bed Frame 08-18-2008 03:15 PM suuuper -karma.

and i had no idea what happened.

oh, and apparently i gave MYSELF negative karma!
Regarding KARMA… 09-03-2008 09:11 PM You fail -Zong

:rofl:

:lol:

yet you still have a decent positive karma rating…must have a lot more people sucking you off than those few that hate you

nikuk signs his -nik. Mods can see who leaves karma for who, at least that is my understanding of this plugin. Maybe it should be made that everyone can see who leaves them karma. Only seems fair no screen to hide behind.

seriously. i wish everyone would just hate me.

lol i already have neg karma and a neutral karma for this thread…

lolz,

looks like I have some new negative karma, hhahaha

thanks zong!

ZOMG I HAVE TO START A THREAD NOW!!

I have negative karmas from this thread 2 times already.

FUCKING BULLSHIT

OMG time to start giving a shit!?

karma is ghey…that is all…

i dunno why everyone goes nuts over that

Had to dig up this gem of a thread from a while back…apparently i was responsible for Karma going away for so long, as can be referenced in post #29 of this thread:

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3269&page=2

i wonder how much neg karma i’ll get now from all the people that didn’t know a thread i posted was the beginning of the end of Karma as we knew it.

This is soooo not fair. I hate this

We could make a thread if you really want - karma that bad. It worked before.