Just a friendly reminder (about Karma)

Don’t abuse the karma system

The database automatically notifies me when a couple users do nothing but give each other karma.

Oh yeah, if you make another account to give yourself karma also, you will be banned. Permanently.

lol…if people are desperate for karma and make another account…that’s just pathetic…:rofl:

lol…and people just giving eachother karma for no reason is funny…OMG…if you get enough, you might GET the THE SUPER SECRET PRIZE…:bloated:

theres a user with the name notixpls :snky:

:wink:

Is o.k. if I countinually give the same people bad Karma, or is that abuse?

No, that’s not abuse.

Unless it’s for no reason.

But there always is a reason.

I’m talking about me giving you karma just to give you karma, not because you actually made a good post.

And I’d also be careful of what you leave as comments, I think they will fuck you over in the end.

I was wondering where… some people… received so much positive karma.

lol what does that mean?

Its it ok to leave comments for someone if they made a good post in the NWS forum? LOL

oh ya…Karma’d LOL

it means… don’t leave negative karma for a good thread with the reason, “closet lesbian”

:c )

No, that’s ok :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s more like “More Karma for you pookie” or some bullshit like that

^^^…LOLOL…can i leave you karma with the word pookie in it…PLEASE!!!

I may have to kill you, if you do that is.

^^LOL…oh how nice

Should I be depressed that I don’t have a pookie on here? I guess we could make it all right. Kind of like in the 5th grade when the teacher would say “everybody find a partner!”

you should be grateful so your pookie doesn’t get you in trouble or vice versa

Now all that hard work and given karma has been taken away

ok what the shit is this…and who left it…LOL

Just a friendly reminde…
08-29-2005 11:35 PM
Such a nice bimmer you cute little pookie!!

You are all just jealous that your pookies don’t pookie you on the internet when you get hurt.

No worries here Howie… I’ve got something better than karma, its called my ignore list! :smiley:

^^^ lol awesome

IT’S CALLED UR STUPID!..

Not that I care, but thats pretty gay.

If its a big deal get rid of it all together.

If the Karma left by other users can bee seen, and modified by someone other than the giver/receiver whats the point in having it? Whats the point in hiding it from everyone else? I’ve Karma’d on posts just because overall they had a very good points through the entire thread… then maybe I karma’d on a :tup: or a :word: . Who is to decide why I karma’d someone?

Oh well… make it public to all, or it shouldn’t be monitored. It doesn’t really reflect anything cause there is as much drama here an anywhere else.