KCUV with the new camera / Ofc depot story/ newman in the trunk

so kyle bought the D50 that was for sale… worrrd, congrats kyle welcome to the club and GOOD RIDDANCE TO YOUR OTHER SONY PIECE OF SHIT CAMERA.

anyways we go to office depot to get him a memory card… and we see a sick deal, a sandisk EXTREME III 2GB card… the sign said “$24.99” … im like ok ill get one too, then the lil girl at the cashier station said “no thats just above the wrong sign, its actually $65” and we show her where we saw it and shes like “ok ill give it to you for $24.99, i can see how that would be CONFUSING”

moral of the story: it pays to be CUTE and HANDSOME/CHARMING

ALSO BONUS STORY: i had to take newman to his car in the mall parking lot, so he got in my trunk of my del sol for a 7 minute ride to the RR. pic
http://www.micahweber.com/owowfilename.jpg

Great camera/awesome when that happens/gotta see the pics.

ihu

thx fr th invt

fggt

it IS true that we ARE handsome/charming/dreamy/etc/all of the above. my battery is charging, i havent even turned this piece on yet…i feel like i got up at 4am on xmas morning and im waiting for my parents to get up so i can tear open my gifts.

BONUS REPLY: i <3 Chris T.N. i want him in my trunk at all times tojust be yelling out “WAAASSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAA” after everytime i say it.

newman should have yelled… “MUYAHHHHHHHHHH”

[quote=“MicaH”"]

moral of the story: it pays to be CUTE and HANDSOME/CHARMING

[/quote]

and who was the innocent bystander that u paid to be that? lol :smiley: :wink:

^^it would have been me…had i been there

^^^ lies…lol <3

http://www.micahweber.com/owowfilename.jpg

lol…i <3 the green trunk

lol… next season… photo op on transit/400 :wink:

[quote=“MicaH”"]

ALSO BONUS STORY: i had to take newman to his car in the mall parking lot, so he got in my trunk of my del sol for a 7 minute ride to the RR. pic

[/quote]

was that newman I saw in the pink hat and white t shirt running after someone in the Eastern Hills mall around 8:30 tonight?

Nice,putting it to good use.:tup::tspry:

[quote=“ImportMuscle,post:12,topic:39059"”]

was that newman I saw in the pink hat and white t shirt running after someone in the Eastern Hills mall around 8:30 tonight?

[/quote]

if you meant galleria, then. YES.

wait until you see the awesome pics from tonight’s bowling adventure.

[quote=“newman,post:14,topic:39059"”]

if you meant galleria, then. YES.

wait until you see the awesome pics from tonight’s bowling adventure.

[/quote]

do U mean blvd? or did u go mall HOPPING?

… silver bowlet