KCuv's Cafe Racer Project....

havent been on nyspeed in a long time but i figure i’d post up progress as i make it on a new project im trying out hoping that someone cares :sad:

starting with a '72(?) Benelli enduro, idk wtf it is really i stole it cheap from a trailer park because the guy had no idea it was italian or what it was.
sorry for crappy pics…i need to remember to bring my camera with me when i go work on it…
after an hour of teardown…

after another hour…

paint test on fender…i think it looks great/flawless

do you have any pictures of similar bikes that you’re hoping it will resemble when it’s done?

looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you

http://craziestgadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/motorcycle-motorhome.jpg

:stuck_out_tongue: eh, idk, most cafe racers look kind of similar…and i cant find anything that resembles this exact bike…its going to look pretty basic, flat black, some gold accents, low clip on bars

^^ lol

Looks like it came apart easy.

haha, you douche

sounds good, looking forward to seeing more progress. These builds are awesome.

not sure on the seat though…i really like the single seat look with the little weird tails but i might just have the stock one re-done so i can ride dudes on the back

Looks like it will be a fun project. I have a chopped honda CB, a triumph 750 twin and another Honda CB waiting to become something.

took motor out of bike yesterday and finally got the stupid finned nut off that holds the exhaust in… plan on painting frame today…black or gold ugh idk

paint the frame gold for L33tness!

I am thinking about selling my finished CB550 cafe that I am almost done with lol

ended up being “satin” black for frame/swingarm which looks. i couldnt find a gold that wasnt too yellow or too metallic. looks super good, not very satiny though just fresh and new and black.

now just cleaning motor and reassembling.

Pics n00b.

Awesome pickup! Benellis are tits

This is the most boring build thread ever lol.

better pics!!! go go go

cant wait to see this thing running and up on one wheel

def. ill prob airbrush tits on the tank

i’ve been really busy and not able to work on it too often. i need to take my camera over to the garage and take good pictures, everythings all painted up and looking fresh pretty much ready to put back together…need to get some new hardware though so it looks clean…not sure the best way to do that other than taking a shit ton of nuts n bolts to the store with me and matching them up :confused:

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q44/shawn2604/363-motorcycle.jpg

like this?

+karma

I love cafes…I need pics!

Focusinprogress: Let me know…lol. j/k

really slow progress :frowning: im too busy with other stuff lately but heres where im at now.

Looks good… motor running yet?