KD tire sale, good prices?

I’ve only bought bike tires once.

I’m wondering if any of you guys can tell me if there is a set of tires here that are good and extreamly well priced.

Basically I don’t want to spend the money on tires right now (wont be installing them until next season) but if the price is really that good then i’ll buy now.

I have an SV650s i’m pretty sure they all come in a size that will fit my bike.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/KneeDraggers/tire-combos

hope its not a problem that i post the link

From that site, personally if I were to buy a set now I would try the S20; $220 shipped is pretty good. Obviously you do want to shop around and factor in mounting, I believe some local shop will mount for cheap, may be free? if you buy tires from them.

If you don’t need the tires now, why not wait to buy during off season?

+1 that’s a pretty good price. and those tires just recently came out too, so you’re getting the latest tech

I guess thats part of what i’m asking. The prices just appeared cheap to my untrained eyes.

do you think prices will be even cheaper in the off season?

A childhood friend of mine actually owns/runs grand premier in East Greenbush, i should check them out but last i checked they didn’t mount bike tires.

Actually found a guy who mounted them for something like 25 a rim i think, less if you just bought him the wheels. I could be way off on the prices, but i remember it was far less then any typical shop. He just did it in the garage at his house. He was listed on whatever website i bought the tires from as a ‘trusted’ installer. Can’t remember where he was though, somewhere in altamont i think. He did just as good a job as any i suppose, think he bent my license plate though.

thats sounding good

Knee draggers has them priced the same as well i think.

I can mount them for you and working on getting a balancer for motorcycle wheels, to just mount them 15$ per wheel and once I get a balancer it will be 25 mounted and balanced per wheel if you bring the wheels to me extra 10$ for me to take them off and put back on and adjust the chain and what not, but if ur just doing normal street riding just throwing a set of tires on with out balancing is fine I’ve done it that way for the last 4 sets of tires I’ve put on and rode without any vibrations, anywhere else it’s about 40 per wheel if u bring the wheels to them

^^ those are pretty good prices. I will def send you a PM next time I replace my tires.

hey now! I’ll keep you in mind my for my next set :excited

hell yes captin that sounds good.

so balancing really isn’t that necessary on a bike? sure makes a difference on a car.

It’s a heated debate but in my Experiences it didn’t make a difference, motorcycle wheels are very well balanced to begin with it. And yea I’ve got stands front and rear, and the prices are wayyy below anyone else, I’ll be making a section of my own here after I sit down with vlad

I’ll also be doing chain and sprocket installs, shorty can modifications,oil changes, flush mount installs and other wiring

sweet beans.