Keep being redirected

some times when i do searches it flips me onto NYSpeed

just started today so i dont know whats up.

did someone just swap code or something?

could be, Mike (TPGSR) is working in the background on the other forums so there could be some funny stuff going on temprarily… i’ll make him aware of it.

please continue to share this feedback

to clarify, i can do normal searches, but if im in my profile and click “started threads or posted messages” i always go to nys

kind of a hassle because thats how i bump all my fs threads

^was about to say the same thing.

If its any correlation, and i doubt it, recently everytime i try to log in from the forum page it redirects me to a blank html page (literally white) with a few links like “root” and such. It would appear that the script used is buggin out when i log in on a fresh browser window. This all happens before i can input username and pass. After a couple tries it’ll sign in as normal.

that happens to me on occassion to, you have to wait for the homepage to load entirely.

this issue should be resolved this week.

we were supposed to have it all tidied away already it’s just taking longer to do it properly. There are always little issues and we dont want to proceed with the updates and upgrades until it’s all proper.

I was not aware of this issue. Thank you for pointing it out, now I have to go bug hunting :frowning:

The script has an issue based on when it is loaded. I am going to be dumping it shortly and moving to something simpler. A solution for the next 24 hours would be to let the page finish loading then click login. Stupid isn’t it.

I’ve had a similar issue in the past with scripts were it would point to a part of the page that wasn’t loaded and gave a similar error. Perhaps its the same?

Exactly. There are hundreds of scripts and templates that load each and every page on the site and if one is slightly late or out of place it can cause this issue. I am looking for a more elegant solution to our login space.

when i go to my profile page, and click on “all started threads” to find for sale threads to bump, it redirects me to nyspeed

yeah same, didnt fix it

there’s a lot of stuff going on in the background these past 2-3 days if you havent noticed but it’ll mostly be resolved in the next coupel days… this whol process was supposed to take a couple days in total but some issues have caused delays… we’ve tried hard to keep the forums up the whole while… unlike the initial merge which put us completely down for a few days.

we’re also upgrading to the latest VB version so plenty of work being done.

^^ sick shit. Bug free environment on the way.

I too have been having the same problem, I 've tired a few times since yesterday. I always get redirected to NY speed. oh well.

its still happening for me too. same thing right to NY speed

yup still doing it :frowning:

same thing has been happening to me … i get redirected to nyspeed … this is exactly why i got out of programming … it drives me crazy lol it’ll be the simplest of things out of place that crashes the whole setup … Anyways good luck to who’s working on it, no complaints really shit happens and its understandable

same thing STILL happening

we know guys… hit a major snag in the merge a couple weeks back and it hasnt been resolved yet. that’s the reason CanDrift is not fully merged in yet too… not proceeding until all the little details are resolved. Bear in mind that there is no vb product that resolves these issues siince we’re using a modded version of the product as it is.

you guys should log in to nyspeed and click remember me… i save cookies on all the forums so that it’s basically like being on the same forum the whole time…

It happens to me too, when I click on a user’s name, and then click “view forum posts”…NYSpeed comes up…make is tough to search FS threads to try and find that part on once saw which a user was selling…