NYSpeed login problems & token errors.

As the title states, the new site makes me login more than once.

I also get this when I try to post or PM sometimes:

Your submission could not be processed  because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

NYSpeed - New Yorks ONLY Statewide Automotive  Forum

Not sure if you are aware of this but figured I’d give ya a heads up even though I’m sure you guys got your hands full.
:iobarf:

Nevermind about the password issue, I think it’s a problem with my stored passwords in Firefox.

I figured out for sure what the problem is; the main page (nyspeed.com) isn’t logging me into the forums.

paging the monkey…

Not biggie, just giving a heads up. :tup:

Clear your broswer cache and cookies, restart your browser then give it a shot. If you had the broswer store your password you’re going to need to un-store it then do it again now that the site is on a new host / version.

Thanks, it’s working fine now. :thumright:

I had to delete the saved password entry in the settings, all I tried previously was clearing the cache and cookies. :picard:

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

I guess it was a problem with my stored password lulz.

Still doing it, lol.

you’re worse than a woman, make up your damn mind!

if it is saying that you are not logged in on the home page, no big deal, Just click forums and you will be logged in. It is a software glitch that VB swears up and down that they fixed.

I hope they do fix it…it’s annoying that I cannot have the new posts link bookmarked. I have to enter the site, hit forums, then search.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

The weird part is that it works on other sites running VB 4.0