Somthing is really screwy today!

Okay, My PS is all Jacked up, Im guessing its not just mine but rather everybodys, Heres whats happening.

If I click a link, any link within the page, it loads but I then need to sign in again.
Better yet I was about to preview a post, or so I thought… I clicked “Preview Post” and it popped up a window that states " You are not signed in"? WTF

I click back arrow and it says “Signed in as First-Bass”

Clicked preview post agin, vialoa, im previewing, BUT click submit post and EEEEEEEEEEEhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, " You are not signed in"

Okay So i click on new posts,( which is now in my toolbar of the page rather than in the welcom box and bam up pops a single post from yesterday, that I have already seen, hmmmmm.
So wtf is wrong here, with my PC, or with my cookies, or PS? little help here please…

and where are all the cool smilies???
I click more and it reloads the page, but no more come up???

you need to clear your cookies…

close all of your browsers, do a search for files and type in pittspeed. delete the cookies and then come back in

I will do that thank you

this place has been emty lately,

HelloHelloHello Hello Hello Hello Hello
Hello Hello

i dont have any problems… hopefully yours works out well

Same problem. Seems time and maybe Firefox related.

Are you using Firefox and browsing PittSpeed in multiple tabs while composing?

(That’s when I saw it).

hi!

I have no probs…

I reset cookies, composeing?? idk
things are still strang but the new posts tab is back where i like it in the welcome box,
i dont understand where it all came from or where its going, but some of it is getting better
I still cant find the additional smilies?
:dunno: no big deal…

Oh and Hi MP3Ray, I guess some people are around.

wait now thiers one thast reads todays posts. sombody is working on this right now, or uploading changes i bet… Thats gotta be what it is…

yes i moved those links, so people would quit asking me… we are on a new server. are all your guys time stuff fixed? or does it at least work in IE?

I run Firefox, So far everything seems to be leveling out, still a bit of no biggie things, I honestly at 1st thought it was my PC,

but all seems well now,
except the settiings button is now the user cp button, but i dont care about that.
and the box around the smilies is white and so is the hyperlink within the box [More]
so its a bit hard to see but i know its there. and it turns red on hover :bigok:
the increase size and decrease size is up top right, but works for me now.

So good job! Seems good.

yeah I need to work on the gray template some more… I will probably get to that later today

I can live with it…just need to remember to save my posts to notepad while clicking “submit” :smiley:

Ya, i been suffering the same thing, i though tit was my pc again cookies or some shit,
I wrote up an ad for the advertisers specials on wheels, all big and elaborate, took me like 45minutes with the code and researching the links and all, then cllicked preview and whooooosh, gone like a fart in a windstorm.
so i did it over, Now i just remember to select all- then copy, that way if need be i can paste. works good.

what is the problem you are having? under what template? what browser? Its really weird that only 2 of you are having problems.

They may not have closed their browsers threw all of this

I guess this should be in help, huh?
Anyways Im using firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.10) Gecko/20050716 Firefox/1.0.6 (ax)

and its just sometimes when i click submit it says im not signed in, not always.

it started yesterday in the am round say… 10-10:30

Its not really a big deal to me, just kinda wierd.

Have you re-booted your machine today? You may need to.

Yes my “machine” has been rebooted today several times and re- booted also, seriously the tower is by me feet,

I went through today and cleaned out all kinda stupid programs to open up space.

I think cause its older than me, it runs like crap.
this MAY be the 1st computer compaq ever put out! Like the concept home pc.

Try download spybot search and destroy