Kegerator (Mini-Fridge Type)

I’ve been looking at a buying a new kegerator but i’m not sure if i want to spend the money. Please let me know if you have a used one your looking to part with. Thanks

everyman’s dream right here… good luck… try craigslist???

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/for/1369207995.html

looks like a peice of crap. i had got a scratch and dent one from LAFENGAS see if he has more or will get more? i have a total of 250 into it, mine was origionally 600 new

yeah ive checked craigslist in buffalo and rochester theres a few. yeah i wish i would have gotten one before when he had the scratch and dented ones. I sent him a pm so hopefully hes got something.

Talk to LAGENGAS or try Tower Wholesale on Camp Rd. in Hamburg. They had 2 of them for $150 when I was there last.

I bought mine from Lafengas. (lol lagengas).

Do not buy the cheapest ones you find at retailers (best buy etc) they are known not to provide quality cool air flow up the tower thus causing major problems with foaming and flattening of beer.

Are the Haier brand products any good?

From the reviews iv read they are pretty good got the money. That’s what I’m using now it’s black with a stainless front. My tap tube was only 2 1/2 inches so I upgraded to the 3 inch. Deff helped with the cooling up there. There are Aldo many small pc fans that people use for the tube. If u can buy new from kegworks.com. They are located on millitary so no shipping fees. If done there for anything I need real friendly. ( I’m using my phone so if stuff didn’t make sence o well haha)

Hrm, I’ma have to check this when I get home.

Geehee I got mine from Josh u did too correct? If so u have a 2 1/2. I also switched to the 3 bc I switched to a double tap so I can have two diff beers. And the extra 1/2 inch of room I think really cools better

How much were the ones from josh