kennywood

should be renamed to trashwood… that place is filled with shit heads.

it was so damn hot and all these dumb ass white kids trying to be ghetto were rocking out with jeans on and a huge shirt. wtf

:rofl: I haven’t been to Kennywood in 5 years I think.

u r correct

potato patch fries and dippin dots are my only reason for going there.

• the dipped Ice cream cone and the Initial D video game

yea the hybrid crew def played the initial d game for like 3 hours last year

Oh. I forgot about the water guns on the Raging Rapids that you can shoot girls with and have your own wet t-shirt contest. A middle school boy’s dream…oh wait. I still dream about it.

i shoot fat black ghetto women. they get REALLY pissed, and can’t do shit about it

but you gotta get the hair.

kennywood is fun… i just hate all the little faggots there…

welcome to the reason of this thread

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Never been…

fads come and go.

this too shall pass.

wait until they start dressing like Andre 3000… it’ll be white kids in Lacoste shirts and chinos trying to act ghetto. i can’t wait to laugh at that.

i’m kinda wondering about busch gardens these days, gonna go check it out next week for the hell of it i think

I went last year in Williamsburg and had a blast. They have one of the best waterparks in the country now too. You can by a 2 or 3 day pass that is good for both places. The big plus was beer was everywhere in the park.

whitey, if you went yesterday, june 27, it was hazelwood/greenfield day so that doesn’t surprize me. U are soooooo lucky it wasn’t the Penn Hills picnic!!! :eek:

i’m gonna be at va beach next week and lookin for stuff to do now that i got some cash and i wanna take the girl out for a nice time. williamsburg is only an hour from where we’re at so i figured what the hell

I’m going to be in Va Beach from the 7th to the 10th for a wedding. Six Flags is on the way there too.

va beach is all ghetto anymore …and trust me i know cause i lived there for 8 months while i went to school

i’ll be down there should meet up sometime