Keurig B60 Special Edition Coffee Brewer

I have two barely used Keurig B60’s for sale, they both look and function like brand new. I had one in our kitchen and one in my office, feel free to test them out. If you enjoy coffee and never tried one of these you will love these, you may become addicted to it…lol.

These are going for ~130-140 brand new at Amazon, Walmart, etc. Looking to get $70 for one or take both for $125. Getting 2 99% brand new brewers for less than the price of one online or in-store.

Taken from Keurig - The Special Edition Brewing System is our mid-luxury home brewing system that offers a blend of styling and convenient features. The Special Edition features chrome accents, a blue, back lit LCD display and three brew size options. Programmable features include a Digital Clock, Adjustable Temperature and Auto On/Off. The 48-ounce removable water reservoir holds up to eight cups before refilling and for the removable drip tray allows for easy cleaning and the use of travel mugs.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24216[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]24217[/ATTACH]

That didn’t take long, one already gone…one left.
PM or call 937-6531.

Have the same one at home that I use every morning. Love this thing.

Have one, works awesome. Not much else needs to be said…buy this! :wink:

Can you use regular “canned” coffee or do you have to buy special one cup kits?

You can buy the Seperate K-cup filters that allow you to use canned coffee. Most of them however leave grounds in the coffee.

For the love of God, can’t I just get a decent cup of coffee?

get the ‘my k cup’. every morning I make my own k cup of Timmy’s and there are no coffee grounds, if you know what you are doing

I’ve used the My-Kcup with no issues of grounds at all. I’ve heard the generic ones are shit, but just get the actual one and brew.

Also, I’ve responded to PM’s and currently I have a taker for the second but no money in hand yet. I will let everyone know if its available again.

This would be nice for my new kitchen but I fear meeting up with you would be difficult.

If this is around on Tuesday when I get back from vacation I’ll grab it

Both gone now…
Thanks guys!