kid crying over car getting towed

the deftones are gonna be pissed when they see how :gay2: their fans are

:rofl: haha. i was just thinking that. some metal fan he is.

OT: Deftones = poser metal.

and the big guy said to the driver/cameraman: “you know what a 5150 is, right?” LOL

deftones are poser metal. but ask any deftones fan what it is and they say metal.

lololol

i thought kids who drove mustangs were supposed to be “tough guys”, so much for that theory

Only e-thugs need apply.

Gosh! what is his problem?

Is just a Mustang :gotme:

haha. … :word: more like pat from SNL

^ Pat was more masculine

rofl, it was $92 and he would have gotten his car back, and hes crying like a tool. LOL!

Dude its Choda…HaHa

one of my dads customers had a problem with a tow-truck driver in france, i guess the towtruck driver said he would let his car off if the guy paid him 200 bucks, so not really having a choice he did it, but in the mean time when they were arguing, his girlfriend went in to the towtruck, took a bunch of the towtruck drivers keys (at least 40 keys) and tossed them in the river near by, as they drove away they seen they truck driver looking for hs keys…

LMAO!!! get a pair of balls kid.

If I woke up and found out I owned a mustang…I would have cried also…Then I would have PAID the driver to tow the fucker away.

LOL I guess i would do the same if i lived where you do, and didnt have a pickup truck.

wonder if he wants to race…imagine how he would take a loss