Kid gets suspended from school for FARTING!!!!!

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18965374/detail.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

wow…thats bullshit.

Oh Florida, your sole purpose seems to be to provide us with absurd news stories.

wow u really supprt farting in school. maybe u should go protest in ur hometown of Tampa Bay

Thats a little out of hand to say its bullshit.

Imagine “that kid” in highschool who was just trouble, talked all the time, was disruptive, and dint care if he got in trouble. Im guessing it was this type of kid. It says he was intentionally doing it many times. What if this was something that was going on for days, and he just never stopped.

Im not saying the punishment is right, im just saying if the kid was told to stop and he kept being disruptive, he deserved some type of punishment. It doesn’t say anything about if prior punishments were implemented…

He kept on doing it to make people laugh. He was warned to stop and he kept doing it. Suspension justified in my opinion

understandable… but suspended? a little harsh if you ask me. give him detention or some shit…at most a 1 day suspension, but 15? a little excessive if you ask me

Ive been suspended for less… And I doubt this was his first offense

Most likely the last straw. I’m sure they have been dealing with his bullshit for quite some time.

They said the smell also made it difficult to breathe.

:roll:
They can’t be honest and just say it smelled disgusting? They have to puff it up to make it sound like a health issue. Chlorine gas didn’t come out of his ass.

atta’ boy

Actually that was Human shit from the kid farting last class.

lol nice. How about this

lol

That is some funny shit, farting is hilarious but come on not during class constantly

When does farting stop being funny?

never my grandpa still chuckle’s at the barking spiders

When 3 kids are doing it for amusement during your mom’s eulogy.

That’s the only thing I can think of.

lol

x2… at Canisius I got smacked across my face because I told the Dean I didn’t do my homework because I didn’t feel like it.