Kid got arrested dt

Oh I don’t really think that. Just seemed like a good time for a PCU quote. :tup:

Droz: Okay, now it’s true, the majority of students these days are so cravenly PC they wouldn’t know a good time if it was sitting on their face. BUT… there’s one thing that will always unite us and them. They’re young! They may not realize it yet, but they’ve got the same raging hormones, the same self-destructive desire to get boldly trashed. Look out that window! That’s not a protest! That is a cry for help!
Womynists: Stop the penis party!
Droz: They’re begging us, “Please have a party! Feed us drinks! Get us laid! ARGHHHHH!”
Dave: That’s a pretty strange theory, Droz.

I <3 my stripped button downs :meh:

Lot less good looking women in the north?

same in the carolinas, always surprised at how easygoing our drunks are :tup:

buffalo sucks yet again

Bro Rape happens downtown.

X2

I was actually in town this weekend. Did anyone see the fight inside Jim Steak Out on Sun morning around 430 am… It was a bunch a black dudes vs. the employees. The employees pulled out a pipe and golf club from under the counter and shit got crazy. Customers were trying to get out of the store and the fight lasted about 10 mins before the cops came. They actually shut the place down and i didnt get my fucking SUB!!

There are always fights on Chippewa… I live in Baltimore and go out in Federal Hill there are never any fights. Too many meatheads in Buffalo.