Kid Pees on a Ferrari *vid

They were talking about this on the radio on my way into work today…

I would of loved to see the owner catch them and beat the shit out of them…

classy. this is why we cant have anything nice.:frowning:

i would beat him and all of his family for doing that!

fucking idiot

would have been better to shit on it IMO but still dumb for doing something to someone else’s stuff

scumbag.

Wow, what a complete asshole.

Edit: And all his friends.

might wanna consider this before buying a 360 and living in buffalo.

lol am I the only one who laughed?

that is pretty shitty though :tdown: glad it wasn’t mine

That’s pretty lousy…

Joshua “Gibby” Gifford in St. Catharines Niagara, Ontario pees on a Ferrari and thinks its cool.

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/Ar…

Ferrari lovers angered over YouTube footage of parking lot prank

Online community threatens action against man recorded urinating on high-end sports car
Posted By By Tiffany Mayer, Standard Staff

A late-night prank involving a young man urinating on a Ferrari left in the Pen Centre parking lot has set off a stream of angry responses from owners and fans of the high-end sports car worldwide.

Video footage of the shenanigans posted on YouTube shows a man in his early 20s, egged on by his friends, urinating on a Ferrari 360 Spider and laughing about it.

But the clip, called Gibby Pees on a Ferrari, was no laughing matter for irate Ferrari lovers who have hurled insults and threats against the man online.

Links to the culprit’s Facebook page and photos, the name of his employer, contact information and details about a wedding he is expected to attend in Niagara later this month have also been posted in the Internet chat room, ferrarichat.com.

Comments encourage a manhunt for the culprit and violent revenge.

One post urges the man to turn himself in to police and post a heartfelt apology online.

“This video will haunt this young man for the rest of his life,” one person wrote.

The culprit’s Facebook page has since been taken down. The person who shot the prank also posted an entry online saying the incident has been blown out of proportion and the man was drunk.

Wednesday afternoon, the video had been watched more than 2,100 times. A phone call to the culprit’s place of employment was not returned.

The footage and its response have prompted Niagara Regional Police to investigate.

NRP spokeswoman Const. Jacquie Forgeron called it a “gift-wrapped investigation” that could result in a charge against the man for urinating in public.

“I’m absolutely certain we’ll be able to locate this boy,” Forgeron said. “If you post something on the Internet, it’s always going to be there. This is a good example of how this thing can come back to haunt you.”

Given the threats, however, police are also on the case for sake of the culprit’s safety.

“We have to take action,” Forgeron said.

One Toronto Ferrari owner who contacted The Standard about the incident said the threats stem from strong feelings, akin to what someone might feel for a pet or child, that Ferrari owners have for their vehicles.

“It’s just a real injustice to do something like that, whether it’s a Ferrari or your car. You would be appalled,” said the man, who would not give his name out of fear for his safety.

Although he said the threats are likely empty, he added he wouldn’t be surprised if some Ferrari or high-end car owners “protective about humanity” showed up at the wedding the culprit is expected to attend.

“There will be a time, I’m sure; someone is probably going to touch base with this kid sometime,” he said.

He added the man should apologize and, if possible, find the Ferrari owner and offer to wash the car. He has also tried contacting the culprit’s employer to draw attention to the prank.

“This Ferrari group needs to hear some remorse from him and not that he was drunk. That’s no excuse,” he said.

Pen Centre management didn’t see humour in the act, either.

“We don’t appreciate people peeing in our parking lot, particularly on our customers’ cars,” said John Bragagnolo, general manager, who called the prank “reprehensible.”

The convertible, which came with a price tag of about $193,000, was left with its top down in the lot over the weekend after the owner lost the keys in the mall, Bragagnolo said.

Because of the July 4 U.S. holiday, the owner had to wait to get a new key from Ferrari. Mall management offered to store the sports car in an underground parking area, but the owner declined, worried about damage to the car.

A tarp was placed over the open vehicle and the area around the car was taped off.

“All we could do at that point was keep an eye on it,” Bragagnolo said. “We did the best we can, and it’s unfortunate it happened.”

eh, it’s the principle of peeing on someone’s car that they worked for, whatever it is

you guys gotta chill it out, he doesn’t deserve to be hung on a flagpole by his dickhole or anything. public urination ticket, whatever else - but it then end, it’s just a car, and he just needs to learn a lesson. Not be eviscerated by the Ferrari community and other car enthusiasts

^ agreed

I know I’ve done some pretty stupid shit when I was younger and drunker.

wow, sucks for him. That’s awesome that they found him though. If it wasn’t for that video, the owner probably would have never even noticed…

I think if I owned a Ferrari and lost the key, I sure as hell wouldn’t leave it in a mall parking lot. The owner of the car should be the one they are angry with. It’s his fault. He didn’t want to have it placed in a secure location because he feared damage, but instead he opted to leave it unlocked in a mall parking lot. :bloated:

as much as I think the kid is a douchebag for doing it, is it really that serious to cause all this shit?

I mean seriously, if it were a camry, or any other daily type car this would have went nowhere. But since these people obviously have cash, it’s all of a sudden a huge deal?

IDK, it just seems overblown IMO

I don’t care what kind of object it is, if it’s not yours, respect it.

:gotme:

I fully agree, it just seems like based on the car make is the sole reason it got this kind of attention

Camry’s don’t cost $193K. Apples and oranges.

Also, the fact that it is a Ferrari, is probably why he did it. To be a fucking D-bag, and he succeeded.

he just deserves a shift punch in the face… to call it even