Kids are getting at it younger and younger these days

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08095/870523-100.stm

Did kindergartners expose themselves to classmate?
Friday, April 04, 2008
The Associated Press
JOHNSTOWN, Pa. – Johnstown police and school officials are investigating a claim that three kindergarten boys exposed themselves to a female classmate.

Superintendent of the Greater Johnstown schools Barbara Parkins says officials are questioning students. She says a 6-year-old girl in East Side Elementary School told her mother the three boys had exposed themselves on Tuesday and tried to get her to touch them.

Cambria County District Attorney Patrick Kiniry says the report is also being investigated by the Johnstown police.

I mean this is the age when you are like “boys have penises and girls have vaginas.” What the hell would the DA do if he were to confirm these kids showed this girl their special parts?

this is just a continuation of the fucked up things i’ve heard that “kids” do these days.

i see your still showing little girls your privates…somethings will never change!:slap:

Isn’t that around the age you play “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours”?

I dunno, I never played :rofl:

without any background, the parents are probably pieces of shit.

yeah lock the parents up and put those kids into the foster home circulation. yeah

thats messed up

Future of our Country!

I did that to a girl the other day…great ice breaker

whats the big deal. its what lil kids do. apprently johnston is the place to rob a bank because the police are too busy chasing flashing 4 yr olds.

so this is a matter for the police eh? what the fuck are they gonna do? shit the DA will have a field day, those kids will never see the light of day again. fucking 6yr old sex offenders, what is this world coming to?

hahaha i remember when i did that too- what a great age kindergarten was:bigok:

oopps:embarass:

Seriously, little kids have been doing it for decades. This is nothing new.

I bet those boys will be on the National Sex Offenders Website by Wednesday.

your half right

that website thing is new:eek4dance

Who doesn’t show 6 year olds their wee wee’s?
Geesh, over-react!

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:
Jon whats your last name. you on megans law website

So stupid, kids are kids.

your tax dollars at work! :bowdown: