Kilbuck twp police no more

:beer:

although, I don’t doubt they migrated to Ohio Twp PD

Local news didnt post it on there sites yet.

yeah I just heard that…oh well, guess they didn’t generate enough revenue LMAO!

oh please let this be true…they got me good two weeks ago :frowning:

OT hates kilbuck for the most part

Good Fucking Riddance…

My bet would be Ohio Twp will take over and thats no better. Still mostly part time security gaurds.

whoa. wait… Kilbuck Twp Police are being dissolved. :bowrofl:

I hope those faggots choke on cocks and die, slowly… alone. in unimaginable pain.

http://www.timesonline.com/articles/2007/11/22/news/doc4744e787dd114231754239.txt

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It will be interesting to see if that sticks. Middlesex supervisors disbanded their department of doughnut eating ticket writers, and the fuckers sued, won, and got their jobs back.

Only part of the story. The police dept filed suit and won, Middlesex appealed the decision and won, the police appealed that decision and the twp decided that they could not afford a lengthy court battle. The twp approached the police and agreed to negotiate with the police. The final outcome was less than half the police department went back to work, the rest found employment with other departments.

I doubt Kilbuck Twp will ever have their own police department again. They do not have the tax base to maintain the police department. If Wal Mart would have been built it would have helped the tax base, but we all know what happened to that mess.

we needs addresses of all of the recently unemployed officers so we can stop in front of their houses and do massive, massive burnouts.