kimbo slice vs ken shamrock

the stoppage was fine. im a mma fighter and a ref has to stop a fight when the fighter can no longer intelligently defend himself. kimbos hands were not covering up his face they were clearly out to the sides and he was eating punches. that guy would have continued to land punches and he would not have recovered from that regardless of wether he was unconcious or not.

also i havent watched the clip that many times but it didnt appear that the guy was a south paw and he clearly hit him with his right hand. thats not a jab it was a right hand its apparent. the commentators are idiots. elite xc is a joke.

not only that, he hit him more than 3 or 4 times while he was on his back more like 7 or 8. he was not gonna recover from that especially since the pace was so fast and kimbo has 0 ground skill.

kimbo got beat by someone who isnt a complete bum imagine that. i wonder who they are gonna have him fight next. i saw tapout just made a bunch of kimbo signature shirts i wonder how well they are gonna sell after this one

edit: just saw that about tito wanting to join elite xc. wow can this company hire any more washed up people that are in dire need of making a buck?

lame

ufc,wec. > elite xc