Kimbo Slice vs Tank Abbott

oh ok i understand now, so did he get beat that bad?

Explore FAP KING

hahahaha it was a pretty funny fight actually

knocked down, grab ankle…or try

ok get up…

knocked down again, this time I will let you up and then knock your ass out!

Overall a good fight night, only the fight with ricco disappointed me

anyone have a taylor vs pavlick video?

Pretty depressing. Tank looked like he was ready to go and they exchanged some pretty hard hits, then he went for a take down and just drops his guard? I think it had much more potential to be a much better fight.

Don was right in labeling this fight an exhibition. I could have cared less who won, although also assumed it would be Ferguson.

The punches to the back of the head were fucking GAY, just like all of kimbo’s disrespect for the referee. I don’t think the outcome of the fight changed because of kimbo’s punches to the back of Tank’s head, but it was pretty fucking dirty. People die from getting hit in the back of the head :bloated:

Back of the head punches:
http://i27.tinypic.com/2uyodw0.jpg

True, those are landing right at his brain stem… I didn’t see this fight but that is a really dangerous thing to do.

:word: Don.
Those punches didn’t play much of a role… but when Frank Shamrock kneed Gracie in the back of the head it put him in the hospital.

Thats fucked up. Kimbo is still a beast, but he is unprofessional. He does sell out though.

tif

BTW - That spear on Abbot from Goldberg was BA.

i cant wait to see an in shape fighter destroy Kimbo.

:word:

he will get wrecked

I want to see Fedor end his life

wow, I remember before kimbo started training he was upwards for 270lbs…now he is 234… wow that is a lot of weight loss.

enough said.

. (delete)

ahhh, well, I have to say Kimbo did win his two Elite XC fights, but I am still not impressed, I hope Ken Shamrock comes ready to give him a good fight, Tank Abbott pretty much sucked.