kinda gaining interest in small turbo'ed cars (civic)

the block has nothing to do with compression.

the vitara pistons with that head and hg put the cr in the 8.5-8.8:1 area. a little too low, if i had to do it over again, i would have kept the cr up near 10:1.

buddy said he would take $500 for the whole deal engine/trans/ecu

What would you do instead for a build?..?
toss me a pm If you feel it would venture to far off topic please.

turbo d ftw

i suppose ur right once i think about it for a minute. Why wouldnt u stick with low compression and just crank up the boost, as apposed to a bit higher compression and less boost?

who said i would turn down the boost with high compression?

Minglor, i have used a 10:1 JE piston on the eagle rods, and maybe used a non vtec a6 head with a cam. that head had a better port design, and there is no quench. i think thats (the quench) causes the detonation and blown hg’s sohcs are known for… that and bad tuning

i would just assume that with a higher compression u wouldnt be able to run as high o boost numbers

wow dude… your bike runs 10’s with a good rider… i doubt ur gonna find a hatch that can touch that for 10g’s yet alone a reliable hatch, stick with the bike… chicks dig bikes… :wink: lol well most do…

(I TOO got the hatch bug when i went for a ride in becks hatch when newman drove me around) but id NEVER sell the bike for it…

how about a all motor b20vtec conversion integra :slight_smile:

if it has 2 sticks it NEEDS to be a K series