king of prussia????

its official. i got the promotion. i start training jan.7, and it lasts 3 months. they are sending me to king of prussia, and cherry hill nj. anyone know anything about these places? some good places to live>?

King of Prussia is good. Very similar to Monroeville. U can be in downtown Philly in 20 to 30 minutes. South Street on Friday and Saturday nights.

i grew up in south jersey…about 30 mins south east of cherryhill

both cherry hill & K of P are nice.

like german said you can be in downtown philly in 15-30 mins depending.
& there is shopping all over, cherryhiil , deptford, etc…

there are a shit load of bedroom communities popping up all over that area. & south of it down by the commadore barry bridge…lots of nice places to live but can get very pricy.

you’ll have the best of both worlds…philly in the winter, shore in the summer…
& sixers, eagles, phillies & flyers are just a hop over the walt witman

Enjoy.

king of prussia is super expensive isnt it?

cherry hills sweet

Marlton isnt too far from there…but live in PA cheaper taxes

i am not too fR FROM THER E

its is pricy…cherry hill used to be worse & probably still is.

if you looking for housing…you best bet is to no live right there in that area.

either hop on 55 south & go down to depford or futher & find a cheaper place.

when your on 42 coming off the bridges into NJ…co a few miles & that takes you to 55 south. 55 will take you all the way down towards the shore…actually were 55 ends is real close to where i grew up.

anyway…like i said…deptford area or south of that would be cheaper then K of P or cherryhill.
or even the area down around the comadore barry bridge…that area not as bad either…& its still realitively close.

Definitely a huge ass mall in King of Prussia as I live about 45 minutes from there. As stated though housing is pricey as overall the Philly housing market is pretty expensive compared to the Pittsburgh market but still not as bad as Virginia/DC/Baltimore but getting there.

thanx, i am working at the cheesecake factory up there. i am going to split time between king of prussia, cherry hill, and i think its called lake grove. so i need a area close to all 3. and i prefer pa side, not having to change license, etc, saves a lot of headache.

from what i understand k of p has some major street racing?? or somewhere around there