Kingsario gets revenge on a red GTO that....

I don’t recall a loss to any blue domestic. 1 car up going into 4th, then boom. I’m sure the blue domestic could have won after the fact, after the diff blew, but if he was 1 car down on an import with monsta turbo, I doubt he would reel him in.

I’m just going on opinion and a fictional race anyways. But you may wanna check your source.

It funny’s how other people hate on things that they can’t do themselves. My balls are big on the net or off.

I don’t go looking for easy kills, retards in there shit boxes always wanna race me. I don’t waste my time on 90% of them, but the ones I do run I make them feel like crap just to open there eyes about sleepr cars. I don’t think my car is the fastest, never was built to be the fastest, I just built it the way I wanted it to be, fast and clean.

FYI: I have raced alot of FAST cars on this board and won that I don’t post up due to respect.

HAHA

respect.
http://www.spotlites.com/respect.gif

So, let me get this straight. If you race a car nearly equal to you, and beat it. You don’t post a kill out of respect? What kind of CRAP is that? It’s much more interesting to hear about 2 cars neck and neck up to 100 then it is to hear about “bus lengths in second, blah, blah, blah, laughing are asses off”. As for “hating on things I can’t do myself”. I just started to mod my car. The day I put it on the road it ran a 14.38. It now has gears, a cam, and springs, should be mid 13’s. Will most likely be low-mid 12’s next year, then spray? I know, I know, everyone can “say” how fast there car WILL be. This is my 5th Z28, been out of the hobby a while. My fastest car ran 8.18 at Lancaster back in the early 90’s. I got it a lot faster a few months later but never took it to the track (probably high 7’s). My current car will be at those numbers too, it’s just gonna take a few months to get there. I just want you to know, there isn’t some punk kid behind here typing away, it’s an old school racer. I’m not hating on your car at all, just the way you guys act during the races, that’s all.

^
you are totally missing the point.

he is saying they dont point and laugh at fast cars and poeple that dont suck. this guys was an obvious asshat, and was made to feel like a fool.

and as for jumping on badass. thats because he is starting drama that doesnt belong/have anything to with this forum or the people on it.

Ok, I see the point, my bad. I’d still like to hear about the closer races though. The xander vs. poopra race comes to mind. See the interest that one had?

and poor camerawork

I have raced friends and don’t need to start a thread to show “I was faster than you.” I don’t need everyone to know everything. That would take the fun out of being King snky snky. I don’t need people gauging my car for the next race.

Whoever told you that is retarded. Even the owner of that blue domestic would call you an idiot for saying that.

Ok, ok, I was a little fired up when I typed that. Change the word waxed to edged. I’d love to see them line up again, rematch anyone?

I don’t think the 6.0L GTO is exactly a slow car compared to a civic. I think that was a good race and if someone wants to talk shit before the race, they should twice as much handed to them after the race.

:tup: to cooling off, listening to what other people have to say and actually reading.

^^^ :word:

oh you kids… you all make me giggle.

The only people that despise me…should

I’ll try to bring a lower horse to ride in on next time, whatever that means ?