Kinky red interior!

shit thats nice. i want black suede done but if its going to cost me 6gs, im not that baller yet.

2gs just for labour is alright i guess, but using 2gs on paint would be more worthwhile.

but neways, thats a really nice job and congrats on how well it turned out.

I agree with the pricing on auto upholstery…its crazy…from what im being tought you never undercharge for a talent that you have expessially when its a rare talent like interior upholstery. Its completly diffrent than upholstery for your house or clothing. We even choose our customers because we have more work than we have hands. Its a great business…im going to offer service for sonlings and do this outside of work.

http://forums.son240sx.ca/showthread.php?t=21194
Visit the second page…basicly im offering to do the door panel inserts, glove box, and padd the armrest then wrap it in black vinal for $140. Ignore the old pics…that was quite a while ago. Im now confident enough to offer service.

I want to do the same but all black on black swued. steering wheel, seat, dash, roof, and black carpet.

wow the car looks fuckin sick but Id have to agree with Applesauce on the steering wheel, although its minor still looks good

Devin= Amazing

dude tha shyte is PIMP shaps, indeed he has installed a pussy magnet!!! lolz!! man i would so make my gf squirt on that with some hot pussy jizz!! all over that dash!!! fcuking rite, hott interior bro, good job!

Nice work. Not my cup of tea, but the workmanship looks great.

So, do you do steering wheels yet? How much?

hahaha

how much time did that take out of curiosity?

Theo…im not yet capable of wrapping and lacing a steering wheel. Thats one of the hardest they have told me…no one requests this job done and for the price you can buy a wheel 2x nicer.

^^ ill be up for some upholstery for sure

add me to msn so we can talk further, but i wont be doing it within the month or anything like that, but very interested for sure.

overb0ost@hotmail.com

wow that’s sickkk, looks like a really well-done job…

i’d have to agree with some of the guys though, the line on the dash above the steering wheel, and the steering wheel itself make the interior look too “busy”

the simpler, the better.

the brightness of that red is pimp status max, but i wouldn’t be surprised if you felt sick to your stomach every time you sat in your car after a few weeks/months of daily driving…

oh and P.S. Vlad, that was the greatest comment i’ve heard in a long time. XD

Workmanship looks nice, but I agree with Chris, how do you not go crazy looking at all that red?

The work is excellent, but I personally prefer the look AND feel of leather.

Good job!

I dont have a running SR…Only got to drive with the dash installed for 3 days.

Id take suede over leather any day.  It looks amazing when its brushed all messy looking...it has a awesome feel turns my ladies right on.  You can hardly tell a brand new leather seat vs a vinal seat, their identical. Vinals far more durrable and easyer to clean, its flexable so you can make the "perfect" seat using vinal and get no wrinkles and you dont need to change your interior every 4 years.  Up in canada the winters kill leather.  Vinal is actually a far better material than leather in every way...I myself only like leather because it has a natural crinkle to it..this making it look more rich and luxurious like a sofa.  Unless your replacing seats out of a bently or jag id tell a customer to keep the leather which in all cases so far they automaticly wanted leather.

if you could get more black in there … it would look pretty good…

all black wheel , black seats, black shift knob, original door skins with red inserts would have been amazing.

too much red for me, you need to even it out. I think even you will realize that in the future.

good job though (Y)

you know your shift knob has a hole in it, eh?

^^^^^^^Id rather not feel like im grasping a dick every time I have to shift.

I love the shifter other than it makes a stupid noise when in gear like an echo Its the best out of 3 shifter knobs ive had so far.

woww that is nice work, but i think imo i woulda picked black suede, ballerr race car style. lol and yea i think its a lil bright in there too! but thats some super good craftsmanship and skills there!

i feel the same way… looks like good work

u love the little hole in ur shifter so u can practise sticking ur finger in it

ROOKIE!!!

Great job, Im sure it took a long time.

No offense against you but am I the only one that finds it comedic that you say chicks are attracted to 240s? Maybe Supras and RX7s but 240s? Red interior or not, I have never seen chicks flock to these cars. Chicks dont care how the car looks, its more about the status it brings and last time I checked 240s dont exactly show that you are lizoaded.

Now a Ferrari or Porsche on the other hand, those are chick magnets.