Kissmiss bash

I don’t know if anyone here went, what a fuckin waste of money. First off i figured it would have a 20’s something crowd, no, it was ALL teenie boppers with there mothers. 10,000 screaming girls was louder that 1 million dollars of speaker equipment. Then the groups, simple plan was ok, good charlotte ok, then this fuck Sean Kingston. OMG what a fuckin loser, didn’t sing one song, just played his cd’s and walked around stage saying “waaaa” “yeaaaa” and crap like that, with some loser that ripped his shirt off, like i wanted to see that. We waited threw 4 30 min quiet periods with just some crappy screenes to look at and the Back Side boys walking around like losers, for Hinder, and they wern’t too impressive. Really that sean kingston thing was the absolute worse, like a HS talent show. Not sure if anyone else went, i know it was my last time for sure.

lol surprise

Not being a dick…

What did you expect it to be like? Did someone tell you it was good or something?

It’s hosted by Kiss. Pre-teen girls listen to kiss.

dude…it was kissmass bash… did you really expect anything spectacular?

hahahahaahahahah its just funny u actually went to that.

I mean besides sean fuck face, the bands are pretty up there, figured it would be tolerable. I guess 3 months in afghanistan made me desperite for some beer and top bands.

Your grammar and spelling sucks.

Also going to kissmas bash or kiss the summer hello are the 2 gayest things you can do in this city.

This is your own fault and whats worse is that you admit to going on an internet board and you have the nerve to complain about it and hope that people will sympathize with you.
:tdown:

[quote=“n20junkie,post:6,topic:40164"”]

desperite for some beer and top bands.

[/quote]

eek.

I don’t know if you are into Thrice or Brand New…

It’s at least better than what you just endured.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41955

Have you ever actually listened to Kiss 98.5? What demographic do you think someone as dumb and annoying as Janette Synder actually appeals to? Yep, the teenie bopper crowd.

uhhhh… did you expect it not to suck? :lol:

It rocked!

actually LL COOL J’s performance at kiss the summer hello years ago was fuckin awesome

and i don’t even like him lol

Oh yea walking around at this thing made me feel really old…

[quote=“JayS,post:9,topic:40164"”]

Have you ever actually listened to Kiss 98.5? What demographic do you think someone as dumb and annoying as Janette Synder actually appeals to? Yep, the teenie bopper crowd.

[/quote]

kind of ironic saying as how shes a beat old bag!

i didn’t go - i’m str8

lol at the responses.

this thread is funny

In the 4 times you waited… How many minutes, of those 2 hours, did you question your sexuality?

i went to the one years ago with jay-z and afroman. imagine the look on the mom’s faces when he performed…

but seriously. lol. good charlotte.

[quote=“JayS,post:9,topic:40164"”]

[/quote]

I was flipping through the local stations on a commercial break for O&A and caught some of her and dill pickle. Holy crap they are idiots.
You need the mentality of a snail to enjoy her.