knowledgable BMW people?

i have blown the head gasket in my e36 325i m50 VANOS motor.

i have the car fairly torn apart except for the head being removed from the motor itself, but i’m worried about the whole timing/torqing/ hollow cam deal, if sensors such as cam sensors or crankshaft sensors should be replaced… etc…, or even if the cam needs to be removed from the head if i dont care about getting it machined… (just looking to get the car driving again)

anyone who has any helpful knowledge and or is willing to turn a wrench…
(some extra cash could be involved…)
let me know ASAP. usually working on car in the evenings located in amherst.

thanks, - dakota

PM Coldaccord on here

Exactly what I told this chooch to do.

asl?

Dude realy? I told you and your brother to come grab all my vanos tools and that there are plenty of tutorials on youtube. And if thats not enough I can try to lend a hand if I get time.

:]

i have a pelican bay write up, but it says every step past what iv done now NEEDS the tools, but jt failed to mention getting them or having them.
im ordering all the parts today… so maybe he will get on that… all i could find on youtube were e30 head gasket jobs…
but do you recomend replacing them two sensors? or just put it back together with a new water pump and gaskets?

no one help him with shit!

open the damn book, read the articles, follow them step by step, and get your hands dirty.

and you dont need the vanos tools to pull the head off, also i said the whole time john has them for when we need them.

" im ordering all the parts today… so maybe he will get on that… " what the hell does that mean? lol are u going to order them or want me to? hahaha

kids these days