Ko4 turbo pleasee

Need one in good condition new or used

I have the stock K04 off my car(09 cobaltSS). I have intercooler, exhaust mani, O2housing, down pipe, charge pipes, air box if you or anyone else needs parts.

I have a set (k03 & k04) selling in pair as I have no need for either… PM if interested, Located in Canada.

might wanna be a little more specific… for an a4/s4/a6/gti/jetta/beetle/cobalt? there are about 4-5 different k04’s i can think of off the top of my head

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

j-kouki is the k04 for a longitudinal audi 1.8/2.0 or horizontal vw 1.8/2.0? What condition is it in, how many miles, how much?

Off an A6 2.7 bi-turbo, approx. 100,000kms, selling for a tech at my shop that replaced the pair for a friend. Condition is decent, dusty from sitting as they were replaced about 2 years ago. Some oil on compressor wheels, and very minimal shaft play left to right. $230 for the pair. I’m sure that these engine were longitudinal mounted, you’d know better than I would.

P/N - 078 145 704L / 078 145 703L

oh wow yea forgot i didnt put that in there i have an 01 tt, id have to see what would be a direct fit. im not really interested in having to change anything. i should do some more research so i can be more specific. thanks guys

Both housings are very specific to the TT.

j_kouki if i read correctly you are selling ONE k03 and ONE k04 from an allroad and want $230 for both? Or you have a set of k03s and k04s off an allroad and are looking for $230 for each pair?

One K03 & One K04 – $230 for both correct. Shiping on the buyer of course… i’ll be willing to meet in Niagara Canada. Will pictures help??