Koenigsegg CCX supercar.

" it’s the industry’s only car with 806 horses under the hood. That’s nearly twice the horses in Porsche’s top-of-the-line 911 GT3, and more powerful than Mercendes-Benz’ supercar offering, the SLR McLaren."

Pics at:

http://www.businessweek.com/autos/content/mar2006/bw20060324_835422.htm?campaign_id=netscape_autos

i didnt even go read the article, but from the quote you put in, that’s a b.s. article… 911 gT-3 isnt top of the line for porche… and the Bugati is the highest rated hp car… but they might not consider it - i mean, its made by VW

website says the standing quartermile is 9.9
wowser…
i have the TopGear episode where they test that beotch out… fuckin great

this is the best quote “This car is perfect for those who find Lamborghinis or Ferraris too common, too pedestrian,” he says.

Yeah the veyron, if that’s how you spell it, has 1000hp but what about the hennessy vipers, don’t those have around that much, or are they talking about supercars. I didn’t bother to read the article.

I’d still take one though.

Yeah the veyron, if that’s how you spell it, has 1000hp but what about the hennessy vipers, don’t those have around that much, or are they talking about supercars. I didn’t bother to read the article.

I’d still take one though. Makes it easier to get :lickmahpu

Sorry for the double post.

carrera GT is porches top car. and id rather have a ford GT and a 500000 dollar house.

i have the top gear epsisode testing the Koenigsegg CCR supercar… and its nuts!! awesome car

its got 800+hp which is nearly 200 more than the mclaren F1… and its actually abit LIGHTER than the Mclaren F1 (not the LM tho)… so the damn car is BRUTALLY Fast… its insane… its ALOT quicker than the Veyron even tho its down 200hp… its weight is so much lighter … your talking 800hp in a 2600 lb car… compared to veyrons 4000lb+ weight and 1000hp.

Wow…didn’t know the Koenig was that light!!! I wouldn’t want that much power in that light of a car. Saw the Top Gear episode also…sick

I’d still take an Ariel Atom over anything Top Gear has tested!!!

yeah what happened to the cararra GT model in porsches lineup…lol that >*

carrerra GT isnt as fast as some of the top supercars but it sure does a fine job at a handling!!

does anyone have a link to that topgear episode?

found it here ya go

if you go to WRXfanatics.com, they have a shitload of top gear and fifth gear episodes uploaded on the site! you have to register tho to get to the vids, but they have ALOT of them