Bugatti Veyron Top Speed Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGww3qGC5CU

fuel runs out in 12 minutes, jeeeeeeeeesus

uh wow

Yep, that was this past sundays episode.

umm… why are they comparing it to an F1?

b/c the veyron is faster than the mclaren?

the comparison in the video is referring to the speed he is driving at, which is faster than any formula one car goes in a race, thus the joke about schumacher as well…

eh, if the F1 car didn’t have so much drag with the downforce, i’m confident it could get close

wow…

i won’t lie…i doubt predicted top speeds by manufacturers…and that just thoroughly impressed me…i was sitting here at school with my mouth opened, literally…

mmmmmm… :tup:

sick cars… just plain sick

omg that car is unbelievable

Simply nutty, when it comes to the inner workings of that car. :slight_smile:

removed :frowning:

last link killed, new one…

thats not the point of the comparison, the point he makes is that the F1 cars don’t have the chance in a race to get that high

the point at which he says F1 cars don’t go faster than this is a generalization…i would imagine F1 cars COULD go faster than the speeds they hit on the track…ya know?

thats pretty sick

damn, cruisin lol :eek:

that was amazing. The driver was moved to tears after the top speed run :slight_smile:

Very sick indeed… Its also pretty sweet seeing those in person. I went and checked out the Bugatti dealer when I was in Berlin. They shot my request down for a ride in one though, :meh:

insane

i would like to comment that all these people saying “Wow it beat that McLaren” . the McLaren has been around for how long now 12-14 years? and now there is a car that gives it a run for its money???

I was amazed how solid it seemed at those speeds (anything >180ish). wow.

Eh… still too heavy. lol