Bugatti Veyron on Top Gear - Full Episode *56k Forget It*

Right Click, Save As HERE - Top Gear 12/11/05 - 348mb <- HUGE FILE 1 Hour long episode.

Best Car Ever. Best Top Gear episode I’ve seen :tup:

The f-ing car has a HP dial :eekdance:

sweet. cant wait for it to finish downloading. i just read the article on the veyron in this months road and track. the hp gauge is tits :tup:

downloading, cant wait to watch

ugh got ti downloaded and error on the codec … DOH!

Watching now, pretty good so far. :tup:

its a pointless video. Its just him driving it around. The only good point is the random facts about the car he mentions. They dont even take it on the track.

:tup: good find

God that W-16 sounds so nice, I just about shed a tear just watching it in action.

captian slow is up there in his washing machine

:lol:

eh… I’ve seen so much of this car already… I want to see it on an AWD dyno… and I want to see it launched at every traffic light… and see how well it holds together. IF it hold together, hopefully they can modify those parts for my car :stuck_out_tongue:

awesome episode :tup:

Do you ever think before you type?

500 pounds of meethane lol

crystal meeth

dimeethylether.

While I dont usually agree with jeeves, I have to about this.

I watched the video a few days ago and I was thinking the same thing. Hot car, but boring as shit.

This is actually really boring.

ahahahaha fake!

And that explains everything. Good find :tup:

“… we hope to get the Stig to test one on the Top Gear track in the spring”.

“… Of course the Veyron that Clarkson raced across France, against his fellow presenters in a plane, was for real.”

The only fake was the one in the studio w/ the audience.

I was gonna wait till tomorrow to watch this at work, but decided to watch it now. That was a really good episode. It was also great seeing the stig on the SS stage in rally England. 2 v8’s and 4 turbos doesn’t suck at all but going through a tank of gas in 12 minutes may be a bit of a drag, and not being able to find an insurance company that will insure your car could be worse.