Koenigsegg RAW Concept

RAW by Koenigsegg is a digital concept car created by Esa Mustonen for RAW Design House as his Graduation Thesis. The work was carried out under supervision and support of Christian von Koenigsegg and Sasha Selipanov. The concept car envisions a futuristic entry-level hyper car under an imagined “RAW by Koenigsegg” sub-brand.

ENTRY LEVEL?! SIGN ME UP.

I hated the three seater config on the mclaren and still hate it on this. Then again Dan Bilzerian prob roles with a chick on each arm.

This is a stunning look.

Very interesting. Really curious to see wind tunnel testing on this.
I like it but yet I do. It’s definitely different and something we haven’t had which is why the looks are tough for me to say I’m completely for it. Reminds me of all the concept cars we saw in the 90 and early 2000s looking like literally cars we have now and not really liking them back then but some how loving them now.

Also Elon Musk is probably sitting there going, “See… See… This is the future, hard lines/edges and wedge shaped vehicles” lol

It reminds me of '80s concepts :+1:

I would never be street legal. Bumpers & headlights are too low or nonexistent. But maybe it could somehow fit into that “motorcycle” category where the Slingshot sits… I can dream, lol.

1 Like

My first thought:

2 Likes

My mind went to Vector.