konvokiller at Dunnville

i made a short video of me drifting at dunnville, enjoy.

tell me what you think, haters are welcome cause i know there is gunna be some.

there is a better movie comming by the end of next weekend.
more cars more fun!

i dont know if its the video or oyu but it looks lke you go really slow when your starting your drift.was this just something you tried out or have you been on a drift track before i cant drift so maybe thats why it looks slow to me. looks like fun nice one;)

http://jammin.jshost.ca/mark/Misc%20Pics/tsuchiya.gif

you suck get off the stage.

more speed and more counter.
gas is on the right

getting better tho chris. looking forward to out tandom. lol
call me later, come out to the meet tonight.

meet tonite pfft, i cant make that.
mark your a a-hole :wink:

such a fun day, great vid chris

nice cam veiw… on roof?

fucking awesome footage… love the view and no hood makes it just that much more awesome to watch.

the drifting i have no idea because i have no interest in that sort of thing :slight_smile:

Need more speed. 150km/h into the corners, do it!

Thanks for the ride chris … naaaawwtt :frowning:

dolph im sorry i couldn’t give you a ride, as for you haters minus Vlad, Chris st john and Jesse and the other hand full, i dont see too much focus on drifting. . . btw lucas is doing it good. id like to see someone post something worth watching. not no grip…fobwall… and im not hating on grip i just dont like it.

Need more speed. 150km/h into the corners, do it!

id love to see alot of people run 150 into a turn… and make it out alive :stuck_out_tongue:

in some of the vid u start to drift at the turn try getn the ass end out before. think of a race line, u want to do that but have ur car sideways. id like to see more out or the car stuff so i could see exactly what ur doing but other then that good stuff man. dont listen to any of these guys who just drive around the track… it would be like me telling me doctor what too do.(i have no fukn clue)

hatch love baby!!! man, that almost makes me wanna abandon my drag project. almost. lol, not too bad though man, keep takin’ videos so we can watch you progress. wish we had a track up north here…

I’m half way there!

Cool persepctive with no hood BTW. MORE MANJI!!!

Found this nice OG video from 1991.

Drifting videos with hood mounted cam is probably as enjoyable as watching a movie in a theater with your eyes closed. :o

A for Affort though

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

hood cam also will slow it down

out of the people that have commented on this video so far, have any of you drifted at dunnville before?

fixed