kouki headlights $$$$$$ : (

holy @%&* went to nissan today to get prices on a complete kouki front for my car cause im still unsure of what i want to do either kouki or s15 front … anyways point of the post … the headlights are crazy $$$$$
got they are wholesale in the us for $205 and my cost at nissan was $494.55 each i nearly shit my self … the rest of the front was sorta cheap but on par with us wholesale but the lights were out to lunch …

I can get you the lense covers for about 350-CDN. Let me know if your interested.

He will need more than just the lenses if he is doing the conversion…

Hey man what’s up.

Conatact Phil at JDM Place as we can source either lights and get them for you.

Best way is to email him at info@jdmplace.com and he’ll get back to you with a price quote. Don’t forget to mention your from SON’s as it will save you 15% off.

Have a good one.

Easy 8)

i know its ridiculous

try tyler(?) sorry if I forgot your name

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13078

Phil can source them? he never got back to me about that

thats why i dont wanna smash my front end, if one light breaks its like a write off lol.

i think its a screw up with nissan canada because they retail for 205.95 american each (i was talking to a few nissan dealers today) and that converted is roughly 278 cdn and that times two is around what they are asking for the kouki headlights in canada … i dont understand ??? lol well screw it i wanted the s15 front but i dont like the idea of fiberglass … i hate the stuff so im going to put my car back to the stock kouki front and order lights from the states … anyone know of a place to get a good carbon hood for the 97-98 front ??? here in canada

For the hood, I suggest you talk to Quincey

yea ??? sounds good thanks

Here is some prices I can get you on S14 stuff

Headlights 360USD brand new
Corner lights 80USD brand new
OEM front fenders 455USD brand new

Shipping will be reasonable but extra

i just bought them from courtesy nissan for 190 ea on the headlights and 65 for the pair of corners brand new shipped and i got the fenders here at my local nissan dealer for 400cdn for the pair … but thanks