Kouki S14 Front Lips *revisited*

Well its $198US so whatever the conversion is the day you pay, its just over $230CAN right now I think. Lets get 5 ppl down.

1. Habib_Albi (Elias)
  2. spilner
  3. JDMRIDE

If your still interested post up, i’ll talk to the supplier tonight and iron out all the details and see what the wait time might be ect.

So i’ve spoken with the supplier and he said its about a 10 wait time for them to be produced, plus shipping time. So who else has the money and wants in? I would like to place the order soon, spring is coming and i’m sure everyone wants to get thier 240’s ready asap. Anyways please add to the list if you seriously want in. Thanks!

you guys are never going to get this off the ground are you?

there has to be someone on here that has this lip that will let me borrow it for a couple weeks.

i could probably bust them out in Carbon fibre by summer…

Not to piss on your parade but the idea of a fibreglass kouki lip is a bit scary. If your car is lowered anywhere past stock I promise you that you’ll be scraping that thing over every bump, incline and parking block you find. When you factor in shipping that lip isn’t that much cheaper then buying from Nissan.

Unless you like the idea of patching it up you might think twice…just my 2 cents.

so shipping is $300 each???

its either this or full aero, which would be much worse in the scrape dept.

im out

The price is $230 CND in your hands.

How fast can I get one?

Hey guys,
Well I’m not gonna wait around for more people to give me a yes or a no because i’m going to go ahead and order a lip for myself. If anyone else would like one you must let me know asap and i’ll include it with my shippment. Thanks!

Iwant one but my car is being painted now so its to late.

do these kouki lips go on the jdm kouki front bumper as well? or only on the usdm bumper?

USDM only. There is a JDM Nissan lip as well as several aftermarket ones…C-West has one, also Gracer, and one more I cant remember right now.