kramerbuccs24's Altima SER

no, as a matter of fact i’ll be working 50+ hours a week. without the helmet on. you’re hilarious, though

:rofl

lol

so ya want that job at phaven or are you content with your $110/week income from brookstone?

I’m making 180-195 a week at BS :up

was i talking to you? lol

:redspotdance:

make your signature all one line NAO. shit is pissing me off

lol no im not contente at this point but in 2 months hopefully everythings gonna change

Anything change yet? :rofl

Indeed i have hours!!! HOpefully if i stay close i can get a 2nd manager position

Its been a month BTW not a couple

Do it!!!
I might quit soon. Idk yet :rofl

http://www.funpic.hu/files/pics/00035/00035504.jpg

bump from the m’effin grave, talked to the new owner today and the motor blew about 2 months ago, he’s a car guy so took it apart and the bottom end was fucked :rofl

the oil pressure was stupid low (light was on, gauge was at 0psi at idle) and it was burning a little bit from the day i bought it, so i’m going to go ahead and pull a mk430r/smokin and say i ran 14.5x@98.0x in a bone stock grocery getter with a toasted motor :wink: :rofl

BTW it’s got a billet grill and stillen mufflers on it at stock ride height now if anyone sees it rollin around

That stupid oil pressure gauge WAS right the whole time :rofl

that was one of the only things that pissed me off about that car besides the lack of LSD. guy says it fucking RIPSSSSS now with the new motor. im sure hes exaggerating a bit but the thought of the SER back in her glory without me driving it makes me sad :frowning: :rofl

Selling blown up cars too huh Kramer… Good work

still a mommy car regardless

the clownass lawyer from boston is the real stallmer in this situation

appreciate the input, paul