KrazyKid knows all.

Because someone filled the quarter panels with quickcrete, and the tires with lead shot when you wernt looking.

because i enjoy my quality beers. BudLight doesn’t fall under the category of “quality” in my book. I enjoy a good beer like a fat man does a good steak. Not only is the beer substandard, playing games with it is not something I partake in frequently, so I am not a seasoned “chug-a-lug” beer drinker. When the 12 ounces of piss beer and carbonation entered my upper intestine my girly body couldn’t keep up with the rapid expansion, therefor evacuated the inferior substance faster than it went down.

Because they are gullible. Simply put, if I told someone I just had sex with Miley Cyrus (and she liked it) most wouldn’t believe me. Then if I wrote it on a tablet, a stone wall in a cave, had someone duplicate my writings and put it in a book, then I or someone else that believe me posted it on facebook and twitter, more and more would buy into it and believe it was true. Is that not what happened with “god” and religious beliefs?

I would love to comment more on this, but Tom Cruise and I are off to lunch, then we have a meeting with Issac Hayes at 3:00 so I must make haste.