KTM 690

KTM 690 Duke a single cylinder bike with 65hp and a real aggressive look idk i think its worth a little interest

Looks a little wierd but i like it.

The STUNT VERSION THEY ARE THINKING OF PRODUCING

Damn. That thing has gotta be a handful for supermoto… :thumb

:bowdown i’d buy. but not with those tires. when are these coming out. i wanna get another dirtbike, sometime soon

They are out right now www.ktmusa.com/ idk the website has given me trouble but they make a Super Duke 990

jeff u ass its a street bike not dirtbike

OMG DO WANT!

Does it classify as a Supermotard?

yes I believe so. iirc they made the bike with sole aspirations to compete in the supermotard class

one of my favorite bikes. I absolutely love them. how much are they running now?

i saw one today in troy it was the sex

I like the pegs on the front so you can bunnyhop it and feeble a ledge :lol

It looks pretty decent, i would toss those huge ass mirrors though, and really surprised it only has 65hp.

and really surprised it only has 65hp. -94gt5.0

Its only a single cylinder adam thats actually a respectable amount of hp coming from one cylinder. Any more would prob alter dependablity of the motor.

Ahh, i kinda skipped over that, didnt notice lol, i thought it was your typical 4cyl 6XXcc bike. Im fuckin slow today :headbang

ktm is a nasty bike manu the susp is a little iffy and there expensive but a quality bike none the less

:ponder slow just today??? havent you been slow for awhile with that cast on ur leg adam ;D

ktm dirt bikes last forevr there like huskys

Dont you sass me Jay, my fat ass is faster on crutches than foot lol

Maybe there four strokes last longer but there two strokes grenade like everyone elses out there.