Labour Day Shannonville Full track event (GRIP) - Sep/04/Mon

Shannonville FULL track event

Date: Monday(Labour Day holiday), Sept 04/2006
Time: 530pm-830pm
Prepay: $75
At the Track: $100

We’re limiting the track day to around 35 cars. For prepaid to reserve your spot, you can drop by our shop or do email money transfer and We don’t accept anymore participants when all spots are filled.

Prepaid in person:

Battleendless Performance
2-99 Select Ave
Scarborough ON
M1V4A8

Prepaid email money transfer:

track@battleendless.com

P.S. Helmet is fully recommanded for safety reasons. For those who do not follow this rule, the individual takes full responsbility for their action.

All prepaid must be in no later than Saturday, Aug26.

I should be there as per ussual. As long as the car is up to it.

I see you guys are going to try out Dungville in October. I don’t know how it is now, but when I was on it in June it was complete crap.

Andrew.

andrew the track is completely revamped
all the corners are changed

Man this is tempting but traffic is going to be insane on the way back. Are you holding any more events later this year?

:frowning: I can’t make it this time, my car is finally being retired for the summer this coming week, before I go on vacation. Awesome events though, well organized, LOTS of track time (I stay on pretty much till my brakes say FU and I have to pull off to cool them), and Shannonville is a beautiful track.

Thanks for the coming, after Sept event and we still have one end of season event in Oct…

Whens the prepay deadline?
Aug 28?

Thanks,
Andrew.

the prepaid deadline due to this Saturday Aug26 :smiley:

looks like rain is in the forcast for Monday :x

Andrew.

No rain partly cloudy!!!

Don’t jinx it@@

Yet another awsome BE event. Thanks guys!
Hopefully I can make the October day.

Andrew.

yea i came by but didnt track my car, these events are sick, highly reccomended a+, i went to their event ealier in teh summer and it was great fun

Great EVENT.

It was my first time on the track, and after 2 spin outs (on my first laps) everything went relatively well.

I was running on my crappy goodyear all seasons, NO TRACTION.

I saw a few really nice looking 240’s there and some other guys that meant business.

Next time I need to arrive early and get REAL tires.

I was FINE on the straights but got KILLED in the corners.

I was driving the blue s13. What car were you driving?

Andrew.

Your car is mint.

I was in the ECLIPSE Spyder.

On the straight aways I was playing with STI"S and 350’s. In the corners, I was getting worked by stock civics.
The Spyder currently has a stock suspension

ANDREWS Car SPITS FIRE AFTER EVERY SHIFT!!! AWESOME

hehe cool man.
Good you could make it out, hope to see you at the next one.

Andrew.

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/9894/p1000468lg0.jpg

lol lots of fast car this time…
sry andrew i was having so much fun getting ride from my friend’s cars(well not as much as u guys who were driving…)
so didn’t had the time to come over and say hi

and nebody knows the owner of this car?
http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/9351/p1000487ik7.th.jpg
such a nice car
I LOVE IT!!!

Yeah, run over and say hi next time :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks for the awsome picture.

The 240z owner I didnt talk to. However I talked to his friend that was driving the red camaro. Didn’t have a chance to get a close look at the z, but it looked awsome from pits.

Andrew.

i’m always a Fairlady fan
specially the 240Z, so once i saw the car parked there, i just runs over to the car to check it out…