Shannonville FULL track lapping event (GRIP) - AUG/13/SUN

Shannonville FULL track event

Date: Sunday, Aug 13/2006
Time: 530pm-830pm
Prepay: $75
At the Track: $100

We’re limiting the track day to around 35 cars. For prepaid to reserve your spot, you can drop by our shop or do email money transfer and We don’t accept anymore participants when all spots are filled.

Prepaid in person:

Battleendless Performance
2-99 Select Ave
Scarborough ON
M1V4A8

Prepaid email money transfer:

track@battleendless.com

P.S. Helmet is fully recommanded for safety reasons. For those who do not follow this rule, the individual takes full responsbility for their action.

All prepaid must be in no later than Friday, Aug04.

i really want to come to this one, i’ll see if i can get it off work. hopefully i wont be dragged up to sudbury like last weekend. :roll:

It’s fun, you should definitely come by. Especially if you’re slower than me :lol:

i want my car back sooo bad ;(

if i get it back by the event i’ll be in for sure.

why did you write: “Shannonville FULL track event” in tiny writing at the top of your post? :smiley:

count me in on this one

I’ll be there again
Looking forward to it. 3 weekends in a row at the track, hopefully the car lasts this event :stuck_out_tongue:

Andrew.

Shitty, gotta work :x

Paid!

Just sent payment, see you guys there.

Andrew.

Gotchu and seeya guys on the track :lol:

can my battery be in the trunk??? :cry:

Spots still open?

^^ I just emailed Gabe for you in case he doesnt see this before Sunday. I’ll let you know ;] (I’ll post here so everybody knows)

Here is Gabe’s response:
"Our prepaid date ended last fri and right now there are a few spots available but what we do is we charge $100 for cars to be placed on the list and once it’s full we will not be taking anymore in.

Thanks!"

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Track today! Sooo excited giggles like a schoolgirl

I’m not going anymore :frowning:

Bring the 575 you sissy! :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll spank it in my bone stock S13 with worn rubber :wink:

another awsome day. Thanks guys.

Andrew.

Yes! I was NOT the slowest car there! I recall being faster than atleast 3 distinct vehicles. muahahaha And I didn’t spin out at all! :lol:

pix up

http://www.beperformance.com/gallery6.php