Shannonville FULL track lapping event (GRIP) - June18 Sunday

Shannonville FULL track event

Date: Sunday, June 18/2006
Time: 600pm-900pm
Prepay: $75
At the Track: $100

We’re limiting the track day to around 35 cars. For prepaid to reserve your spot, you can drop by our shop or do email money transfer and We don’t accept anymore participants when all spots are filled.

Prepaid in person:

Battleendless Performance
2-99 Select Ave
Scarborough ON
M1V4A8

Prepaid email money transfer:

track@battleendless.com

P.S. Helmet is fully recommanded for safety reasons. For those who do not follow this rule, the individual takes full responsbility for their action.

All prepaid must be in no later than Friday, June 09.

may i ask, what is the full track? sorry, i only seen fabi on sunday and i don’t know which is the full track. I’m also guessing ONLY gripping is allowed, no drifting?

Im there, hopefully running.

Overboost, I fully recommend doing some grip events with BE… you need some seattime to season your skills and get you used to more speed. Concetrate on fast grip laps and you’ll see that drifting will come easier.

So you dont need a helmet …becasue dont have one but always wanted to go …to a track but rigtr now dont have $ to buy a helmet i dont even know how much they are

spots still available ?

I’m just showing at the track with 100 in hand…cant wait :smiley:

Andrew.

sounds fun

wish my 240 was ready in time

next one

yeah man few spots left and SON can do grip too :smiley:

great event, gripped for the first time in my life

well runned event. Looking forward to the next one!

Thanks,
Andrew.

pix up

http://www.beperformance.com/gallery4.php

did you guys get any pictures from the driftstar event like 1month ago?

did you guys get any pictures from the driftstar event like 1month ago?[/quote]

no we didnt take any pix on that day cuz we’re busy at the pit and to judge who’s the drift king in that competition 8)