LAFENGAS aint got shit on this CF

body / frame: Carbon Fibre Monocoque with Aluminum Sub-Frames,Carbon Fibre Roll Bar

Seems that way

That’s a sick car. :tup:

Uhh…i <3 Zondas

Yep, but the “all carbon” option is actually a different weave that they use because it has less imperfections. Last I checked it was an extra $50k on top of the purchase price.

truth.
It seems silly to not have carbon wheels on that car.

I hear LAFENGAS built that in his basement when he ran out of shit to put on his BMW

The shards of CF would kill you.:biglaugh:
That car can’t be safe.

Ah I see. A more esthetically pleasing weave. $50k more?? eeek

If you hit a wall in that car, would you want to live?

:stuck_out_tongue:

^^^ truth

kinda OT…but what type of insurance company would insure that beast? im sure gieco couldnt save you 15%…

:lol:

cf is surprisingly strong. but true if you hit a wall no matter what they coated the cf in, that would still suck.

yeah…I need to get a Zonda F club sport…before justin(GSX) too…and somehow make it legal:eek:

dotn give josh anymore ideas :wink:

The work there is obviously superb. I wish i had an autoclave and resources available to pull that kind of stuff off.

What i really like about it is that it’s the actual high strength carbon weave, not the aesthetic twill stuff you see all over the place that requires 3+ layers to build up the same strength characteristics as what’s pictured.

that mirror = pure sex

haha, i actually tried that once and it didn’t work. However, i made some pretty nifty sidewalk chalk with my biproduct.