Lake George saturday night?

Would anyone be willing to go back up saturday night? I thought it was pretty chill and want to do it again. I should have some new tires to break in anyways.

Sorry bud, won’t be there (prior engagement). Honestly, last Sat was the ‘weakest’ one so far, by far (less non-shift people)

Come up to Ti and bring your fishing pole… lol I’ll prolly be at the lake house this weekend.

fuck that. To long of a drive.

1hr35min from the airport, hardly a ‘long drive’

lol its nothing to me anymore. I take the trip almost every friday, then back sundays

I want to make it up there atleast once but this weekend is also out. Family party in MA on Saturday.

I’d go again this Saturday.

did you go last saturday?

Yeah I was there. I was talking to Ern a lot of the night and Big East.

No shit I didn’t even see ya . Saw den and his purple shirt ,he looked cute in it lol

I saw you for a split second and was gonna introduce myself but you were gone like a ghost and i didn’t see you the rest of the night. :dunno

I’m fat and agile . I get around

Haha you were very :ninja.

Fat? U fucker lol

Or good at hiding in pizza places :lol

LOL no I meant stealthy hence the ------>:ninja

might have the 54 on the road. So I would prolly cruise up for a bit, if some other people are goin.

I’ll be there, I’m usually there friday and saturday nights every weekend anyways. The 12-14th there will be a lot of people there because John is coming up to tune a bunch of cars.

If the truck is back together and tuned ill be there as well.