Lake George Seasonal Lot meet thread

Fuck this, I’m headed to PJB’s family reunion

lol. you KNOW that’d be some entertaining shit!

I’ll swing by for a bit before we go out

I’m going to be there by 915 with 2 other cars I think (another white Evo and a black 1G DSM). Going for the ride, if it blows we’re just gonna hang for a bit and head home.

Id hate to waste time and gas heading up there now if nobody is there. Im about an hour and 15 away so I wouldnt make it there until after 11 at this point.

Good turnout, not many (just me and AirManCam) from shift.

BUMP anybody go up latly? Is it even going on?

There was probably 15-20 cars up there last Friday night. Most of the people organize on fb through a few different local groups.

yo, where the fuck has travis been? dude called me like 4 months ago and then like disapeared… anyone talk to em?

sounded like he was on the verge of doing something really dumb, hope the fucker isnt in jail lol

I know there were issues with his dad’s health but dont know what the deal with him is these days. I havent seen him post anything on facebook either, if he’s even on there anymore.

He deleted his Facebook. I texted him the other day to see how he was doing and all I got was a couple short responses.

I checked last night and he still has a facebook account, just nothing post since 3/5.

He must have re activated it. I checked and it was gone. Unless I was seeing things lol.

People still meet up, just not in one place.

Correct, check out ▐ Nisky LoT Automotive Buy & Sell▐ | Facebook for any planning of meets.

I saw Travis like 2 days ago. He’s just busy with life and prob doesn’t have time for this csbs website.