Lake George Seasonal Lot meet thread

lol i rolled thru about 12 30 haha. nobody there, i figured that. i gotta make it up for the next one

I went for the drive/test drive the Evo, and ended up having a good time with a small group of people. Good location, etc. Way better than BB in Toga.

Wasn’t a bad time at all at the bowling alley lot. Decent crowd. The owner of the lot doesn’t seem to mind as long as everyone parks normally in a parking space.

Yeah. Similar to the other spot really (right on the strip,store within close walking distance, etc).

I like Redbull.

Redbull is so bad for u lol

Last night was a good time. I’d rather not fill a lot with good people than have a full lot with clowns:lol
http://youtu.be/93AzF7yWtxU?hd=1

Evo was running well last night.

Werd. I need to make to swap and run 33psi after that ride!

30 ounces of RedBull in less than an hour on an empty stomach was not a good idea.

I went up but the wife was pregnant and hungry so i had to go lol

:lol
It was nice to meet you!

You to man

What were you driving sir? I don’t know if we got introduced?

Green 3000gt with big gay rims and gay tail lights lol ( ibought it in a pinch dont judge me lol )

Oh yeah, I recollect briefly now lol.

I was lurking checking out s10s i had the short haired blond with me

Jim and I were talking about doing this tonight…anyone interested? Only a few weekends left for LG, we can at least get one good one in!

maybe. Depends on when I leave the family reunion Im going to/how drunk I get

I didnt really think about it, but you’re right…After the first week of September this season is done. One more month lol…wow.

and thunderstorms ftl