Meets/shows this weekend? 10/26

I know shift518 will send out texts etc, but it’d be nice to have a psot running too. So post any shows, meets, etc you know going on this weekend.

I know of one meet in Queensbury, NY
Friday 10/26 at 7PM Home Depot Parking lot
hosted by http://www.myspace.com/teamno_regrets

They had about 10+ cars meet up last weekend in the rain. It was a good time, most of the guys are younger but pretty cool.

well the weekly meet at Wendy’s on Central Ave is tomorrow night most likely (unless the weather sucks)

and didnt CustomLowz say something about a Halloween car show in Berne? Saturday 10/27

I’ll be out at Wendy’s tomoro

I might make it to Wendy’s…Im the anti-rice however and might be scared off 8)

plenty of muscle car guys go there and most of the people there arent rice

i might actually have to do a wash and go out tomorrow…hrmmm

and cop a ride in the 1992 civic sedan :o

i’d appreciate a ride, never been in a k20 eg…

you might have to use spray to impress me lol

i WILL be adding almost 300lbs to your weight hahaha

im a fatass :frowning:

haha so are most of my friends, the car may sit to one side more, but no nitrous is needed but is there if needed

i really wish i had filled my bottle at least once before i sold it, it was a well set up kit too, NX wet kit, bottle warmer, remote opener, purge, wot switch…ahh im a moron, that would have been sick but i would have gotten carried away haha…

yeah i get carried away sometimes like today on the northway haha, but do you have like the purge kit and bottle opener?? or did you sell it all together?

cruisin down to the lot tonight around 10ish hopefully more people show up, its drying up outside :-\