Scheduled Shift Meatz and Cruz Ideas...?

I know this has been talked about before but… What if we had Official Shift518 scheduled cruises and meatz. Say for example, that every month we had a cruise or meet on the third Saturday of the month. If a few people couldn’t make one meet/cruise then possibly they could make the next. We could alternate between cruise or meet from month to month.

Cruise: April, June, August, October

Meet: January, March, May (Saratoga Park), July Thatcher Park maybe?), September, November

This is just an idea. Feedback appreciated.

I’m dying to hitup the saratoga auto museum when I get home. We could probably organize something with them to come up with some more interesting meets and to have an indoor place to go for the cold months.

I like this ^

We can always bbq at my house like we did years ago, I don’t bite (unless u like it) so everyone is welcomed

I like food.

i also like food.

We could Do something with the lake George meets , those were a good success.

Yep. LG meets were a success and I’ll do my part to make sure they continue next season. Every other Saturday works for me.

id love to have a meet so i could meet alot more of yall next spring

The LG meets from what I hear were great. I was not able to attend any unfortunately. But they were successful. I would like to see something with a solid schedule with some official shift backing. Not necessarily in a monetary form but maybe some sticker sales and business cards from sponsors and such. I would just like to know months in advance that there is something scheduled and that I’m going. So I can tell the woman that “no, I can’t go to a baby shower that day. I have the shift meet on the 21st!”

I would really like to see an annual car show too. Maybe some sponsors could help out with that. A show that doesn’t have a year cap like soo many around here.

We can make an events calendar. LG will be on there every other Saturday at 8PM from May 1-Sept 1.

Sounds gud. Can we actually make a callendar spread sheet thingy? That would help. Lets make one and sticky it!

bingo bango

Lake George was definitely good and people actually showed up.

We should even do a few dinner/drinks meets some Saturday nights during the winter.

where/what was the lg meet?

use google calendar.

its easy to update and share with others online. you can even embed it into a post

I am turning 21 this febuary and ive been debating doing a forum wide invite maybe hooters in albany! love some wings, beer, and babes. so i will do research and post a thread seeing who is intrested later

so your bringing girls with you?

Highbridge fridays this summer again yeah? I only made it out to one since I was so busy with trying to move down here, but fuck it, I should be good to go next summer once I move back. :lol Then LG saturday?

One big show every year would be awesome. Invite the nyspeed guys to that too.

The casual meet at high bridge because the lot sucked is one thing. I was thinking a full Chill n Grill Meet. Bring food and drinks, that kind of stuff like we have done at Saratoga Park the last few years or the meet at Central Park Schenectady years ago. These events were great. Good turnout, good food, everyone brought something except for TDIlogic… nevermind he got napkins. Altho the meet at central park I remember Vlad bought most of the food. But you get the idea.