Shift 518 Show and shine day

On sunday, I had a couple people come up to me and ask me for some cleaning/ detailing related advice. It got me thinking what about a group cleaning/detailing/grilling day. I have the room for prob 10-15 cars in my driveway, not to mention I live on a brand new street with room for anyone one else who would come.Im located in latham so its a fair drive for both the P&R boys and the G-land/teggy boys. I think it would be a good time to exchange some detailing tricks, get the cars ready for show season,eat some food, and just have a good time. Im thinking a weekend in mid to late may weather permitting of course. Would this be something you guys would want to do. What to you think about this vlad?

I’m in, I plan on doing it right and removing me seats/center console to vaccuum the whole shit, i want my bitch to SHINE.

Benny, you can’t polish a turd.

(Your beater :slight_smile: )

:lol

I think it’s a great idea, I can send out a global message mentioning the event, but the only problem I forsee is too many people coming down and them having no room to park.

I still got some leftovers from the Spring Fever meet that we can use to keep us cool (if it’s a hot day), and it would be great to take a minute to detail our prized possesions. I know for one my bike would appreciate it, as it was washed ~ 5 times in 3 years.

i dont think that would be a problem. i live in a new housing development,on a circle, there is one other house around and hes cool, i would say we could fit like 40 cars if needed, the hose reaches the street, which would be perfect so people dont soak everthing in the driveway.

start a list

1-Big Red
2-Bennyfizzle

1-Big Red
2-Bennyfizzle
3-Vovchandr
4-

Edit: Do you have a water supply?

yea i have 2 hoses

in! ;D

1-Big Red
2-Bennyfizzle
3-Vovchandr
4-germanmusclecars

Who’s got a dirty car? :lol

id go but i dont spend alot of time cleaning the beater… but when the teg comes out ill clean her up real nice…

you gonna have it out in may?

As long as it ends up on a weekend I have off, consider me in!

im gonna try my damndest to get her out mid may… but def in late may

lol i sure hope so!!! :tong

OFFICIAL DATE: SATURDAY MAY 17th

damn that’s my graduation day.

Pick or choose son :mwahaha

edit: date changed to sat the 17th. i will be going to the spring auto show at the saratoga auto meuseum the 18th

Added to calendar.