lancaster oct 12

ill be there and my friend is briging his iroc and blowing up the stock 305 at the track so it should be fun to watch a stock 305 get revved to 6500 rpm and neutral dropped

so when it dumps oil and or tranny fluid on the track, i hope the people there mob together and burn you both alive

Man you really do work at McDonalds dont you.

:deadhorse:

Gay…do it in a parking lot…shut down one of the last track days intentionally and people will be angry.

That being said…get vids

:picard: Your friend isnt bright is he. Take that shit to shredd & regan

i dont mean sitting there revvign it till it explodes but just beating the piss out of it and over revving it down the track i doubt its guna put oil anywhere mabe a rod knock at most the explode part is after at his house ill take vids of that

siqqqqq

my friend is briging his iroc and blowing up the stock 305 at the track

Maybe i read that wrong then…

Man, you are a glutton for punishment.

He will smoke the tranny before he blows the motor.Nuetral droping is pointless.Cars have rev limiters for a reason.Wanna blow the motor?Drain the oil and then brake torque it until it goes boom.The motor will sieze and you will have accomplished what you set out to do.Don’t forget vids.

just lost 2 mins of my life that i will never get back reading this post

so whose all going tommorow? ill most likely be there but not raceing i dont have the 35 needed to race plus gas my buddies blowing his motor tommorow at his house ill be sure to put up a video

$35 to race? WTF is that? Did they add another 1/8 mile to the track or something?

Whats with the rumors of lancaster being sold? Anyone know about this?

a couple weeks ago, racers at lancaster were given the following letter…

" Dear Competitors, Crew, and Fans,

It is with regret that I need to inform you that I do not intend to operate Lancaster Raceway Park in 2008, unless there is a change in ownership or finances. I am letting everyone know this now, as my only concern is to make sure that Lancaster continues to be open and operational in 2008 and beyond.

As most of you already know, my partner and I have placed the property and Lancaster Raceway Park up for sale.

Anyone interested in the following, please call me: investing, purchasing either part of or the entire property, or leasing the facility. I am very optimistic that someone, or some group, will step forward and either assist me, or, do this on their own terms.

This is not the end or the closing of Lancaster Raceway, but a chance for a new beginning. I believe we (the staff, officials, maintenance, and everyone involved with LRP) have done everything physically and financially possible for the past four years to keep this great facility open, and believe that with the right investors, partners, or new ownership, LRP can and should be taken to the next level.

I am asking everyone’s help in spreading this information, in hopes of a response from the right person or group. You can reach me at the track office anytime, 716-759-6818, to answer any questions or to discuss more details.

I will follow up with more details and information in the following weeks.

Thank you,

Jim Reid"