Lancaster this friday

Anyone going?

to race or watch?

both?
there is a 7.0 headsup class I might enter in. But looks like really competitive cars, not many driving there? I’ve never scene the class.

I am nowhere even close to consistent to even attempt to race on a friday night unless there is a test and tune class.

they have buy ins and stuff, but lancaster is a joke, favoritism is huge out there. Plus the track was shit last time they ran, so I wouldnt be surprised if its spin city.

Probably going to rain like it always does. I don’t know too much about the 7.0 class.

spin city for who?

The only people I ever hear crying about not being able to hook at Lancaster have shitty tires/suspension

I always hear people bitching about spinning and whatnot, yet the guys running Super Rod, Super Pro, etc, have no problem pulling 100 foot wheelies down the track on the same track conditions.

I retract my statement Joelster is in agreement.

Negative. I’ve watched plenty of pro mod guys blow the tires off the car. Ask some people who run out there weekly, infact, run out there once then run at empire.

When you walk the tach area, it should pull your damn shoes off your feet. you can run around on lancaster and your shoes dont even stick, garbage.

ive always hooked better at lancaster then NYI.

I have never had a problem hooking at lancaster either but always heard people cry about it. My first 1.6 was there!

When they prep it for Friday nights shoes stick just fine…

ok shoes might stick?

So, anyone ever race in that class? They have some events at lancaster, cayuga, and 1 at empire.
http://www.tntsuperseries.com/news.htm